Do not lick, ingest, put stones in elixirs to drink, or use for any internal use. Some properties of a stone can be poisonous. I only sell stones to be used in jewelry, art, display and not for ingestion. Please keep stones out of reach of children and pets due to choking and poison hazards if ingested. Packaging material may present a suffocation hazard for children and pets. Please use caution when opening and or storing items. I will not be held liable for any injuries incurred from any item purchased from me.